Psyon Data Terms of Service
The following are the terms and conditions under which Psyon Data will provide all Internet services ("service" or "services"). These Terms of Service serve as a binding agreement between Psyon Data (herein "Psyon Data") and each customer (herein "Customer").
- The Psyon Data Automation Suite ("iBizPanel") is located at: https://admin.psyondata.com. Psyon Data will provide most communications with the Customer through the iBizPanel, or through email to the Customer email address, as provided at sign-up and within the iBizPanel. Notice of events and changes in the Customer’s service or this agreement should be considered delivered whenever such notice is posted in a recognizable location within iBizPanel, or after the notice is sent to the Customer via e-mail.
- Psyon Data agrees to never sell or disclose Customer's contact information or other customer identification list to any third party, unless required by law or upon specific authorization by the Customer.
- Customers are required to ensure and maintain accurate contact information within the iBizPanel. Any failure to do so may possibly result in the suspension of service for the Customer. Psyon Data is not responsible should the Customer be unable to access or use the iBizPanel.
- Psyon Data reserves the right to refuse or terminate service to anyone, at any time and for any reason, including but not limited to violation of Psyon Data's Acceptable Use Policy. Should Psyon Data decide to terminate a Customer's service for a reason that is other than a violation of the Acceptable Use Policy, Psyon Data agrees to issue the Customer a pro-rated refund for the remaining paid period of service. Psyon Data is not under any circumstances responsible for any damages resulting from termination of service.
- Psyon Data may make modify the Terms of Service at any time, and any such change will take effect thirty (30) calendar days after notice has been provided of the changes. If Customer does not agree with these Terms of Service, then Customer reserves the right to discontinue the use of services immediately and should then contact Psyon Data to cancel their service agreement.
- Payments are due monthly on the day that the Customer initially contracted services. Psyon Data agrees to distribute e-mail invoices approximately seven (7) calendar days prior to the billing date. If payment is not received by the due date, Customer's account may be suspended, and may be assessed a $25.00 reactivation fee at Psyon Data's discretion. Accounts which have been suspended for eight (8) days may result in the deletion of the account and all related electronic files. Past due accounts may be subject to a 1.5% monthly service charge.
- A $30.00 service charge will apply to all returned checks, cashier's checks, or money orders.
- Charges will be billed according to the price list currently listed within iBizPanel. Customer reserves the right to cancel an account or a particular service at any time, and to receive a full 30 day money back guarantee.
- If any invoice or portion of an invoice is disputed, the invoice must still be paid in full by the agreed upon due date. Credits issued as a result of the dispute resolution will be applied to the subsequent monthly invoice.
- Psyon Data reserves the right to modify account or service pricing at any time. Pricing increases will take effect thirty (30) calendar days after notice has been provided to Customer. Customer may then choose to cancel the account or service in order to avoid a price increase.
- Bandwidth will be invoiced according to the 95th Percentile Rule: all data transfer samples from a given month will be automatically sorted from highest to lowest, and the top 5% are discarded. The highest remaining data sample is the "95th Percentile" number, which will be used as the basis for calculating the Customer’s bandwidth rate (if above the subscribed bandwidth level) for that particular month.
- Customer is responsible for complying with all federal (U.S.), state, and local laws, and the applicable laws of any other countries with which Customer uses the Internet to communicate. Customer may not knowingly participate in or support any form of illegal activities through the use of this service. Psyon Data does not claim responsibility for or control the content of network traffic to or from their services or network.
- Psyon Data's services are provided as-is, and are to be used at Customer's risk. Psyon Data provides no warranties of any kind, expressed or implied, including warranties of salability. Psyon Data is not responsible for hardware or software damage, loss of wages or data, or any other financial or personal losses of the Customer resulting from the use of, or inability to use, the service. Any liabilities will be limited to the amount of the fee(s) paid for services rendered.
- Customer is responsible for all actions taken or resulting from actions taken during the Customer's use of this service. As a condition of service, Customer agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Psyon Data's employees, agents, shareholders, and partners from any cause of action originating from use of the service.
- As a result of rising insecurity spanning the global Internet Psyon Data recommends that all credit card numbers or other personally identifying information is never sent through e-mail or any other Internet service, unless proper encryption is used by the Customer. Customer is therefore fully liable and responsible for the security and integrity of their own personal and payment information. Customer is also responsible for the security and integrity of all Internet servers. Psyon Data cannot be held liable for any security breaches which occur. Customer agrees to fully indemnify and hold harmless Psyon Data from any legal or financial claims that may result from a breach in the security during the Customer's time of affiliation with Psyon Data.
- If any portion of this agreement is found contradictory federal, state, or local law, the remaining portions will remain in full force. Any and all disputes regarding or resulting from this agreement will be governed by the laws and courts of the state of Florida.
- Additional terms and conditions may apply in regards to some services; these terms and conditions are also specified within the service listing within thie iBizPanel. If you have any questions or comments regarding our terms, conditions and policies, contact Psyon Data at the Contact Us link.